Bringing innovation into Dutch-Sino cooperation
We are pleased to invite you to participate in this China-Netherlands Dialogue Event, to be held in The Hague on June 16, 2016. This event is organised by RNW Media with support of Kneppelhout & Korthals.
- Idazaal, Prinsestraat 37, 2513 CA The Hague
- Target Audience
- Anyone interested in Dutch-Chinese partnerships on innovation
This event is organised by RNW Media with support of Kneppelhout & Korthals. The theme of the event is ‘Bringing innovation into Dutch-Sino cooperation’ with the aim of creating a dialogue about Dutch-Sino partnerships and the changing role of innovation. This cross sectoral event facilitates the opportunity to share ideas and experience on innovation in China and the opportunities for Dutch organisations in China.
The event is open for Dutch and Chinese governmental organisations, entrepreneurs, companies, knowledge institutes and anyone interested in Dutch-Chinese partnerships on innovation.
- Moderator: Ingrid d’Hooghe – China expert
- Keynote speaker: Jacco Bouw – CEO Webpower
Webpower is a company focused on smart email marketing and marketing automation solutions. They have been active in China since 2006. Jacco Bouw is an expert on China’s e-commerce and has supported many Dutch and international companies in finding their way into the Chinese market.
- Speaker: Zhang Xinmin Ph.D/Prof. Office Chief, Science & Technology Office of Chinese Embassy in The Netherlands
- Speaker: Brechtje Spreeuwers; China Director MLA+
As an architect and China expert Brechtje Spreeuwers is responsible for MLA+ design projects in China. She also deals with urban renewal projects to improve the livability of China’s largest cities.
- Speaker: Li Lin; Director China Practice Kneppelhout & Korthals
Li Lin is experienced in advising Dutch companies on their investments and business in China from legal and commercial perspectives.
- 15:00 Admission
- 15:15 Opening Speech – Jacqueline Lampe; Programme Director RNW Media
- 15:20 Keynote speech + Q&A
- 15:40 Speakers (3x5min)
- 16:00 Panel Discussion + Q&A
- 16:45 Presentation RNW Media + launch new HelanOnline.cn website – Robin Bäcker
- 17:00 Start Reception
We would appreciate it if you could confirm whether you will participate in our event. Please sign up before June 13th by sending an email to Carin van Ruijven, email@example.com with your name and company.
The Idazaal is located in the centre of The Hague at Prinsestraat 37, 2513 CA The Hague. The nearest parking facilities are Torengarage (Geest 1) and City parking (Laan 5-7).
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact:
Carin van Ruijven, RNW Media
035-6724 500 / 06-40174335